Summer 2020 – Our tours will be small groups of 8 tandem boats with 1 guide. Kayaks remain at least 6 feet apart (the length of the kayak paddle, plus boat makes this a natural distance). All equipment has been thoroughly disinfected before each tour.
Except for rafts. They are 8 people per raft. You may buy all of the seats if you would like to have that to yourself. Or choose a private tour.
We encourage all guests to wear masks. Brevard county does not have a mandatory mask requirement, and as this is an outdoor activity we ask that use best judgment and please be respectful of others. If you choose not to wear a mask, please double distance.
Private Tours Available – We also have private tour options for our bioluminescence night tours. This allows you to have a custom departure time and have a guide that is dedicated to just you and your family. Please give us a call at 407-519-8711 so we can make your custom reservation.
May 5, 2020
We are now open for tours, with our first bioluminescence tours of the summer season launching tonight. We welcome back fellow outdoor adventurers, and want you to know that we are taking every precaution to ensure that you have a fun, and safe experience.
April 22, 2020 Update
We are ready to open May 1, 2020 or shortly thereafter, as soon as Governor De Santis lifts the Stay-at-home order. For your safety, we have strict sanitation measures in place for all equipment, we will have smaller groups than in the past, and we will be offering private tours for bioluminescence season 2020.
Click to Book Bio Tours
April 7, 2020 Update
We have been getting a lot of questions about when we will re-open. Our plan is to open as soon as the Stay At Home order is lifted in Florida (expected for May 1, 2020). We are planning to be in full swing for the start of Bioluminescence Kayaking season which begins June 1st.
Currently, we are postponing all tours until we can re-open. We ask for your understanding and patience at this time. If you are curious about credits, or refunds for reservations during the Covid-19 mandatory closure, please see below for details.
March 25, 2020 Update
Currently we are postponing all tours from March 25, 2020 until the re-opening of the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge. We will contact any guests that need to be re-scheduled via email.
FOR BOOKINGS MARCH 22 – Until Further Notice
Cancel your tour by March 24 and receive $25 gift card to be used for future tours and merchandise
Due to the Covid-19 epidemic we understand that many people are changing plans and not traveling at this time. Should you wish to cancel your tour, we are offering tour credits (rainchecks) for future tours.
- Email us your name (booking name), tour, tour date and number of guests
- We will not cancel tours via phone call, or chat. Cancellation must be in writing via email.
- We will issue you a raincheck for the day you were originally booked.
- You will automatically receive your credit for future use.
- You can expect and email confirmation of raincheck and credit within 72 hours
Other Important Things to Know:
- Refunds will not be given for tours booked after March 22, 2020, but rainchecks (tour credits will still apply for tour changes/cancellations after that date).
- Refund request can be made via email for tours booked prior to March 22, 2020
- Tours booked prior to March 22, 2020 will be considered after 90 days of the date the refund was requested (this is our company-wide policy for all tours due to Covid-19)
- The $25 per person tour voucher:
- May be redeemed through December 31, 2020
- Is not available to bookings made through Expedia, Viator, or other 3rd party vendors
- Is one-time use
- Additional terms and conditions may apply
March 17, 2020 Update
To ensure your safety, we sanitize all kayaking equipment prior to use. In addition, our equipment is almost constantly exposed to UV (sun) light which is a natural sanitizer that kills germs and viruses. Our tours are with small groups of people, and you can still have a great experience out on the water without touching others. Social distancing is definitely possible as kayaking forces a certain distance between participants anyway. Same goes for our biking tours; there is no need to touch anyone and handle bars and seats are sanitized prior to your use. We have sanitizer on-site, so feel free to wipe everything down yourself if extra precaution makes you feel more comfortable.
Having said that, we ask that anyone who feels ill, or has the symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home. The great outdoors and Florida wildlife will be here when you feel better.