March 25, 2020 Update
Currently we are postponing all tours from March 25, 2020 until the re-opening of the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge. We will contact any guests that need to be re-scheduled via email.
FOR BOOKINGS MARCH 22 – Until Further Notice
Cancel your tour by March 24 and receive $25 gift card to be used for future tours and merchandise
Due to the Covid-19 epidemic we understand that many people are changing plans and not traveling at this time. Should you wish to cancel your tour, we are offering tour credits (rainchecks) for future tours.
- Email us your name (booking name), tour, tour date and number of guests
- We will not cancel tours via phone call, or chat. Cancellation must be in writing via email.
- We will issue you a raincheck for the day you were originally booked.
- You will automatically receive your credit for future use.
- You can expect and email confirmation of raincheck and credit within 72 hours
Other Important Things to Know:
- Refunds will not be given for tours booked after March 22, 2020, but rainchecks (tour credits will still apply for tour changes/cancellations after that date).
- Refund request can be made via email for tours booked prior to March 22, 2020
- Tours booked prior to March 22, 2020 will be considered after 90 days of the date the refund was requested
- The $25per person tour voucher:
- May be redeemed through December 31, 2020
- Is not available to bookings made through Expedia, Viator, or other 3rd party vendors
- Is one-time use
- Additional terms and conditions may apply
March 17, 2020 Update
To ensure your safety, we sanitize all kayaking equipment prior to use. In addition, our equipment is almost constantly exposed to UV (sun) light which is a natural sanitizer that kills germs and viruses. Our tours are with small groups of people, and you can still have a great experience out on the water without touching others. Social distancing is definitely possible as kayaking forces a certain distance between participants anyway. Same goes for our biking tours; there is no need to touch anyone and handle bars and seats are sanitized prior to your use. We have sanitizer on-site, so feel free to wipe everything down yourself if extra precaution makes you feel more comfortable.
Having said that, we ask that anyone who feels ill, or has the symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home. The great outdoors and Florida wildlife will be here when you feel better.