- Any and all use of the web site bkadventure.com (“the Site”) is on the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
- These terms are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change the terms at our discretion by changing them on the Site. You may save or print a copy of these terms.
- By using bkadventure.com or any BK Adventure affiliated website (including booking software, social media, or third party affiliates), you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use bkadventure.com or a BK Adventure affiliated website. Please do not use via verbal direction to a staff member by way of booking request over the phone.
- Booking over the phone constitutes consent to these Terms & Conditions as website is used for all reservations.
- BK Adventure may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by BK Adventure. Your continued use of bkadventure.com. BK Adventure affiliated website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use bkadventure.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of bkadventure.com content requires the prior written permission of BK Adventure.
- You agree to use bkadventure.com and BK Adventure affiliated websites only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of bkadventure.com.
- Your use of bkadventure.com or any BK Adventure affiliated sites is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by BK Adventure.
Visitor Provided Material
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material that is in breach of this website.
- When using bkadventure.com you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
a. For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
b. That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United States;
c. That violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory.
d. This is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Pricing – Inclusions & Exclusions
- Prices shown on the BK Adventure website are per person unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to change, until the booking has been confirmed.
- What is included is stated specifically on each page.
- Children under eighteen must be accompanied by an adult on all our tours. Many tours have waivers that must be signed and you have to be 18 years of age or older to sign them. No exceptions.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices shown are base prices and may be subject to taxes and fees.
- Prices do not Include (unless stated otherwise) – gratuities to the guide, driver or tour manager, food and beverages and transfers to/from stations.
- Gratuities are at your discretion.
- BK Adventure accepts payments made by MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Amendments, Cancellations & Refunds
- All reservations received by BK Adventure will be issued a confirmation; Lead party name, amount of guests, tour booked, date tour, and time will be confirmed. BK Adventure is not responsible for any representations made in the booking process that are not made by an employee of BK Adventure and are not in writing.
- For all bioluminescence tours there are no refunds upon booking these and the full price must be paid at time of reservation.
- Guests may receive a raincheck good for up to one year for tours cancelled within 24 hours or more of the departure time.
- We want our guests to truly enjoy their experiences with us. Sometimes, however, things do not go according to plan, or are outside of our control. If you feel that we have not lived up to your expectations, or that we could improve our service in some way. Please let us know by email [email protected] and we will respond to you within 3 – 5 business days.
Date of Departure & Timing
- Dates of departure and collection times are subject to change or cancellation, should unforeseen circumstances occur.
Right to Refuse Service
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone who is intoxicated, seemingly under the influence of drugs or alcohol, is uncontrollably angry, refuses to follow safety rules or any other reason deemed a threat to the safety and enjoyment of our guides and guests.
- Refusals will not be issued refunds under any circumstances.
- Please note that seats are on first come first served basis.
- We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour, if we deem their acts or conduct offensive, or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability.
- We reserve the right to alter at any time any price, place visited and itinerary to unforeseen circumstances. Every endeavor will be made to advice passengers in advance of any alterations that are deemed necessary.
- In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares.
- Should the passenger fail to arrive or arrive late at the starting point or during the tour, then no liability can be accepted.
- No firearms are permitted on any BK Adventure vehicle, we have no storage for them, please do not bring them with you.
Accident or Loss
- We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.
- We do not own or manage third party venues and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
Force Majeure Circumstances
Any failure to perform, delay, liability or damage shall be excused and BK Adventure shall not be held responsible for the consequences of Acts of God, labor disputes, civil commotions, fire, weather conditions, theft, unavoidable accidents, war, acts of state or agencies thereof, or any other circumstance beyond the control of BK Adventure.
BK Adventure shall not be liable should it be required to change an itinerary or other service necessary for the safety and continuation of any tour or passenger or due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of BK Adventure. BK Adventure reserves the right to modify or change any published rate where changes or modifications have been made and are required by any entities beyond ownership or control. BK Adventure shall not be held responsible for misrepresentation in the sales process. BK Adventure is not liable for the personal property of any tour participants.
- No agent or proprietor of ours can vary our conditions and any such purported variation shall be of no effect unless it has been signed by one of our Directors.
- If you have comments about your sightseeing tour, you should make them to BK Adventure, 485 N. Washington Avenue, Titusville, Florida, United States of America.