Making a reservation ensures your space for your chosen adventure, location, date and time. Making a deposit and/or paying for your trip in full is our commitment from you that you will be participating in a scheduled adventure with us, and we hold that space(s) for you. If you fail to show up for your scheduled trip or cancel close to the trip date, it is nearly impossible for us to schedule another group/participant in your place. As many of our tours sell out, please be mindful of our refund policy and let us know if your plans change, so we can allow others to enjoy a Florida adventure with us.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for no shows.
Planning adequate travel time is key! If you arrive late, your adventure may have already begun, and though we do our best to get you on the tour… in some cases, the trip will depart without you!
Cancellation & Refunds
Tours must be canceled 48 hours in advance for a full refund. Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded.
Please email [email protected] with your name, booking number, and details at least 48 hours prior to your tour to get a full refund.
- +48 Hours Notice: You can reschedule, cancel, or receive a raincheck at no cost.
- 48 – 24 Hours Notice: You can only reschedule your tour or receive a raincheck.
- 24 Hours or Less Notice: You will not receive a refund or a raincheck.
Cancellation Due to Weather
We believe you can have a great time whether it rains or shines, so our trips still depart in light rain. Your guide will only cancel the tour when there are prolonged conditions that make departure unsafe. We understand that many have just one day/night available to do their tour, so when postponing for passing weather is possible, we will do our best to depart tours when it is safe to do so.
Please remember that an afternoon/evening thunder and lightning storm is absolutely normal every day of summer in Florida. They usually pass within 30-60 minutes. We will monitor the weather closely at the tour launch site, to see if that day’s regular storm is passing. Here is what to expect if there is inclement weather when you arrive for your tour:
- We will wait 30 minutes past a lightning strike within 10 miles.
- Tours may be delayed up to 1 hour past initial launch time.
- If unable to launch 1 hour past initial launch time the site manager or lead guide will determine whether the tour should be further postponed or canceled.
- If there are spaces available guest may “rebook” on later tours the same day or evening.
- Guests that do not stay through the 1st 1-hour weather hold will only be eligible for a raincheck.
- Guests that stay through the 1st 1-hour weather hold, but choose to not wait through a longer weather hold will be eligible for a raincheck, or rebooked next available tour. Refunds will be issued only when the tour is canceled by BK Adventure, and a rebooking is not possible.
- When a tour is canceled by BK Adventure, guests should email the office for raincheck or rebooking at [email protected]
For assistance or for more information, call our office at (407) 519 – 8711 or fill out the form below.