UPDATE: Sep. 12, 2017 – Our office is re-opened and we are beginning to re-schedule tours. We are waiting to hear from the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge as to when they will be open. This would affect our Manatee Tours, and our Sunset Tour and some bioluminescence tours. Kelly Park Bioluminescence tours are expected to resume on Thursday. Monkey Tour resumes Wednesday. All other tours will resume asap.
BK Adventure has cancelled all tours for this weekend (Sep 8-11) due to the potential of Hurricane Irma making landfall in Central Florida. We are sorry we have to cancel, and hope you will come out for this amazing tour when the weather is better.
We will be able to refund, reschedule or give you a rain-check that is good for 1 year to use for a future tour. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We do appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you on a future tour.
Our office will be closed from 8am Friday until Monday (or further in the week.) Please email us on Monday at [email protected] if you would like to re-schedule your tour, or request a refund. We will do our best to get to everyone’s email as soon as possible, but it may take some time.
Wishing all of you a safe weekend wherever you are. Please visit the National Hurricane Center for updates and info. about how to prepare for Hurricane Irma. http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/